Wednesday 19 August 2009

Beaton Inspired Portraits at The Walker Art Gallery, 15th August

Last Saturday saw another fabulous day for the Inspired by Beaton portraits at The Walker Art Gallery, and the sessions booked up fast. In fact we were fully booked up to mid afternoon when we walked through the door in the morning, with some people making a special effort to come from as far away as London to make sure they were involved!

Each session produces some favourite images for me, and this last session was no exception ... although I do keep finding that I change my mind about which is my favourite image! How can you pick from such a fabulous selection, having worked with some really interesting people.


















































2 comments:

  1. I just love the top and bottom photographs!!
    And there are some other great ones too.

    Florrie x
    http://intrinsicallyflorrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I should leave you on your own more often!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete